National Marketing Resources, LLC (“NMR”) provides educational products and training. Your privacy is very important to us. As you use our education products and services, we want you to be clear how we’re using the personal information you provide to the Company and the ways in which you can protect your privacy.
- What information we collect and why we collect it;
- How we use that information;
- The choices we offer, including how to limit the information we share with others; and
- The security, integrity, and confidentiality of the data.
Information We Collect
We collect information in order to provide our students with the best educational products and training. We collect only information that our students voluntarily give to the Company. When you chose to attend one of our educational events, you may fill out forms. When you do this, you provide the Company personal information, such as your name, mailing address, email address, telephone number, credit card, checking account, personal financial information, business partner information, and other information.
How We Use Information We Collect
We use the information our students voluntarily give to the Company to provide, maintain, protect and improve our educational products and training services, and to develop new materials. We also use this information to offer our students specifically tailored educational products and services – like giving our students information regarding the most relevant educational and training materials to help them reach their goals.
Information We Share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Company unless one of the following circumstances apply:
- For Everyday Business Purposes
This information will be used by the Company to process our students’ transactions, maintain their accounts, and to respond to court orders and legal investigations (as required by law).
- For External Processing
- For Legal Reasons
We will share information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of our Company if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of the Company, our students or the public as required or permitted by law.
- For Marketing from Other Companies
We will share personal information with our partners, affiliates or other trusted businesses to market relevant educational products and services – including telephone solicitations. The trusted partners are bound by confidentiality agreements, and don’t have any independent right to share your personal information. Students have the express right to limit (or eliminate) the sharing of information using the opt-out procedure described below. Also, please write to us to obtain a list of our trusted partners.
Limit the Information We Share – Opt Out
You can opt out of the use of your information for marketing by other companies by writing a letter to the Company requesting to opt out and sending it to the Company. Please feel free to contact through our website, by phone at 800-261-9038, or write to us at Privacy Matters, c/o NMR, 351 W. Washington Street, Kearney, Missouri 64060.
We work hard to protect our students and our Company from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. Specifically:
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to our systems, and to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the data collected;
- We restrict access to personal information to Company employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for the Company, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Application and Enforcement